Monday 10 May 2010

Marc Jacobs spring 2010 RTW

Hey hello there, sorry for the delay in posting.
This has been a beautiful week!!!! I think you know what I'm talking about. I've been many times with my beautiful little grandchild Chloé, so that's the reason there are no new drawings. Wow it's amazing how nice it's to be a grandmother. But hey here is a new drawing.......And I hope you like it???
The post today is a drawing of the Marc Jacobs Spring show 2010. After his show Marc Jacobs said he is tired of seeing young girls wearing black and studs. It's not such an individual expression. "This show was a trip to the theater, the ballet, the opera", he said. So the underlying message could have been: "Be an individual". So we saw topknots, Aladinn pants, and the girls carried big woven bags, on long straps, some with foot-long fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment