Monday 15 March 2010

Anna

I'm so sorry for not posting new drawings last week. I wasn't able to draw! As you fashionlovers will understand, it takes time to draw the latest fashion trends and designer outfits. So maybe from now on I will be posting new drawings once a week. Please be patient, my dear readers, and I hope you will keep visiting my blog as usual. 
Well fashion weeks are over, no more fashion shows, no more Fall collections to look forward to. Before I draw new Fall collections  from some of my favorite designers, I thought I would like to draw some very important icons in the fashion industry. 
Anna Wintour editor in chief of the US edition of Vogue. And the French Vogue dream team, Carine Roitfield editor in chief of French Vogue and Emmanuelle Alt. 
I hope you like it and you will recognize them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment